This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we would recommend that you select the same size as indicated on its label.
Please check your inbox to confirm subscription
An error has occurred. Please try again later
Product added to wishlist
Product removed from wishlist
Your experience on this website will be better if you allow cookies - Know more
Please enter a valid mobile phone number
PERSONAL DATA Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly ("data subject"); A natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
PROCESSING Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, broadcast disclosure or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
LIMITATION OF PROCESSING The insertion of a trademark in personal data retained for the purpose of limiting its future processing.
SUBCONTRACTOR A natural or legal person, public authority or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
DATA HOLDER CONSENT The consent of the data subject means a free, specific, informed and explicit expression of willingness whereby the data subject accepts, by means of an unambiguous positive statement or act, that personal data concerning him / her are subject to treatment.
1. Personal dataof clients The personal data of AUGUSTHA clients are considered necessary for the conclusion of contracts, the provision of the service, the management of the system where the data is stored and consultable, the control of information security and compliance with legal requirements. Registration on the site will entail profiling navigation and recording order and purchase history in order to provide the customer with relevant information and promotions. The data are further processed in order to pursue AUGUSTHA's legitimate interests, which may include various marketing and sales related communications, although the HOLDER may object, as described in paragraph 5.
2. Non-Customer Personal Data Personal data provided in the context of requests for information about services or in the context of pre-contractual inquiries, or by direct subscription to communications, are processed in good faith and in accordance with the purposes for which the HOLDER has provided them to AUGUSTHA, notwithstanding that the holder may object at any time, as described in point 5.
3. Data processing deadline Personal data, whether customer or non-customer, is stored for different periods of time, depending on the nature of the HOLDER's relationship with AUGUSTHA and the purpose for which the data was collected, always respecting the legal impositions. As soon as the ground on which the data was collected ceases, it will be erased unless legally stored.
4. Subcontracting and other entities with access to data Personal data may be accessed by AUGUSTHA subcontracting entities for billing, order delivery, accounting or legal aid purposes, among others broken down by the holder prior to processing and only under the conscious authorization of this, being the said entities responsible for the adoption of measures to assure the privacy and security of the personal data, and to guarantee the preservation and the fulfillment of the rights of their HOLDERS. Data may also be accessed by Administrations and Government Agencies whenever required by applicable tax, labor, legal or other regulations.
5. Rights of the Personal Data Holder The HOLDER has the right to access, change, limit the processing, portability and deletion of his personal data. All this is possible through the client area or by contacting AUGUSTHA through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. AUGUSTHA undertakes to report to the Personal Data Holder any breach or breach of data security as soon as possible and to make every effort to resolve the situation diligently. Notwithstanding AUGUSTHA's solicitation, the Personal Data Holder has the right to make a direct complaint to a supervisory authority.
5.1. About the Right to Limit the Processing of Personal Data in particularThe The HOLDER may request limitation of the processing of your personal data, including profiling, whenever you consider the processing unlawful or unnecessary. The AUGUSTHA has a duty to analyse the situation and can only refuse to grant the request if its legitimate motives are found to prevail over those of the holder of the data.
5.2. About the Right to Portability of Personal Data in particularThe right to portability is the right of the HOLDER to receive personal data being processed by AUGUSTHA, or to have it directly sent to another data controller at the request of the HOLDER, in a structured format, commonly used and automatic reading. A Data portability is not equivalent to data deletion on AUGUSTHA systems - this process will need to be ordered separately as described in 5.3. The request for portability of personal data must be made through the customer area. A link to download the file with your data will only be sent to the HOLDER's email address, available for 48 hours only.
5.3. About the Right to Delete Personal Data in particularThe HOLDER may request the deletion of your personal data from AUGUSTHA's systems, where this does not contravene any legal obligation. The request must be made through the personal area or by contacting AUGUSTHA by email email@example.com.
6. Security measures AUGUSTHA undertakes to put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access, in particular where the processing involves its transmission over the network, and against any other form of unlawful treatment. Security procedures have been adopted that follow best practices in terms of information security, namely the use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems, the existence of restricted accesses - physical and logical -, the logging of operations and their monitoring and audit, the collection and transmission of personal data through secure means.
8. Contact for additional questions Any questions about the processing of personal data not dealt with in this document can be sent by email to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Política de cookies
The Cookies are small text files stored on computer of the Client or User when visiting websites. In some cases, they are deleted after this visit.
The cookies used by AUGUSTHA comply with the principles of anonymity and confidentiality and have the sole purpose of recognising the user, not being used to collect personal data.
Please note that important features of the AUGUSTHA website will stop working while cookies are blocked.
The zip code you entered does not match the country you selected. We'll switch to the corresponding zip code.
The VAT number you entered is not valid
The following products are out of stock:
Do you really want to convert your points?
Product added successfully
Password must have at least 6 characters
Birthday date must be prior to today's date
An error has occurred. Please try again later
Select a delivery service for all products
Select a payment method
Select all extra options before adding to the cart
There are empty fields or invalid values.
Your order must be at least € 0.00
Amount out of stock
Change product options
Please complete all the fields and check the quantities selected.
Terms and conditions
The website augustha.pt, hereafter referred to as AUGUSTHA, is the property of Mónica Filipa Correia Amaral, under the tax ID 230101348. AUGUSTHA can be contacted on any day by email@example.com through the form available on the website in the Contacts section. Augustha's answer will be provided from the next business day.
This document describes the general terms and conditions of distance buying and selling, as well as any relationship (commercial or legal), formalised through the website, between AUGUSTHA and any person of legal age acting for purposes that do not fall within the scope of commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity (hereinafter referred to as Client, Consumer or User).
Ordering products or goods on the Site requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Prior to confirming the order, the Customer must read this document and declare that they understand and accept it by placing a check in the "I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions" option.
The augustha.pt website is governed by Portuguese Law.
With My Account, you will be able to access various exclusive services for a unique shopping experience:
- if necessary, keep a shipping address other than the tax address to facilitate the processing of an order
- access order history, track your order status and easily request returns
- create a wish list - change your password or personal data - easily exercise your rights regarding personal data, knowing what data we are processing and why, asking for limitations on your processing, requesting portability or permanent deletion of data as provided for in the RGPD.
From the online store menu, you can select a specific product category or view all products. Once you have added your products to the shopping cart, you can check your selection, modify it and proceed to checkout. To complete your purchase, simply enter delivery data and select a payment method. You can also place your order by going to the My Account section.
If you would like to add a personalized message to your purchase, please enter the message in the "Custom Message" field at the time of purchase. The personalized message will be printed on an Augustha card.
Augustha accepts the following online payment methods: - Visa - Mastercard - Paypal
All payments made at www.augustha.pt are safe. All transactions must be made in euros.
The order amount will be charged after the customer validates all order details, including payment details, and then Augustha will send a confirmation email and notice that the product will be prepared for shipment.
Shipping is free. However, for countries outside Europe, Augustha ships on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. This means that customers may be subject to additional fees and taxes that could be charged.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All purchases made on weekends, holidays and the same day after 6 pm will begin processing on the next business day.
If the customer wants an item that is not currently in stock, this process may take 2-3 weeks for delivery. To order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are delivered by DHL. In order to meet customers' needs and expectations, Augustha uses DHL Parcel service for Portugal and DHL Express service for the rest of the world. All orders are processed from Monday to Friday. The deadline estimated is 1-3 business days worldwide, from the moment when the order leaves Augustha's premises. All delivery times are only approximate and there may be delays not depending on Augustha, which is not liable for any delays caused by DHL.
The responsibility of the order is assured by Augustha during the shipping time until it is delivered to the customer. For security reasons, a signature is required upon delivery and this is where the responsibility for the order passes to the recipient. Delivery is from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of Saturday delivery in certain locations. To check availability and additional costs, please contact Augustha through the Contacts section or by email email@example.com.
In the Track Order section, you can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided by DHL. You can find this number in the shipping confirmation email.
Before requesting a return, please ensure that you meet the following conditions: - the products must be in their original unused condition with all labels, leaflets, any special packaging and accessories included. Incomplete, damaged, worn or altered products cannot be accepted. - the products must be accompanied by the purchase receipt. - the return must be requested within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery of the order. - the product must be delivered to the post office within 15 (fifteen) days of authorisation of the return.
Augustha is entitled not to accept returns if not authorised by the trademark. Customers are required to review the products upon delivery and make sure they have no defects. If that occurs, the customer has the right to have their product repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
In this case, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 (fifteen) days after delivery of the product.
Once this request has been submitted, a return authorisation will be issued with all procedural information within 72 hours. Unauthorised returns are not accepted.
Shipping the product to be returned is free of charge if you use DHL. To make a return, attach the shipping DHL label on the outer side of the shipping box, which includes our return address. This label is included in the original shipping carton. Upon receipt of the order, Augustha will check the integrity of the items before accepting their return. This may take up to 3 days upon receipt. The refund will be issued immediately after the return has been accepted directly into the Credit / Debit Card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase and in the same currency. Your account will be credited approximately one week from the date Augustha requests a refund, however, it is only an estimated deadline. The Customer will receive an email confirming the issuance of the credit as well as the full amount refunded.
AUGUSTHA has the right to deny any returns if the return parameters are not respected.
Thank you for your understanding.
Accept our website policy to confirm your order
Personal data treatment
You are assured by Augustha that as far as we are concerned, the personal data you provide here will never be used for any purpose other than ordering, purchasing and shipping, unless this has been clearly and unambiguously authorised by you.
To automate the completion of forms related to future ordering, purchasing and shipping processes, all data is recorded in your account. If you don't want to do so, just go to your personal area and delete or order to delete the data. If you do not have a user account, you can request the email to email@example.com. Please note that some data may have to be kept due to legal obligations - for example, all related to tax-relevant documents.
Names, addresses, email addresses and phones will be shared with the carriers to perform delivery.
See also, if you have not already done so yet, Terms and conditions , to become fully aware of the relationship that is established herein between you and our company.
Your request was successful
Your comment was saved successfully. Waiting for approval.
Mensagem de convidar amigos
Ask for information
Login / Sign up
If you already have an account, please enter your login details.